Custom Search

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Apple : iPhone 5 Next


I’ve already heard one new rumor saying goodbye to the home button (like iPhone 4 before) and I could see that happening. What I do not see coming to the half-decade mark from Cupertino’s finest is anything mind blowing.

I think, not this year.

Now that the number one complaint about the iPhone has been dealt with poor service via AT&T. I think the second issue is on the list for attack battery life. We’ve seen what Apple did with the iPad and its amazing power life, but sadly, the iPhone doesn’t have that kind of real estate as the “over-sized iPod Touch”.

Lots of talk has been bubbling about battery technology with Apple’s name attached, and I’m fairly certain that Steve Jobs has this issue high on his priority list of getting fixed. We’ve seen amazing leaps in battery life across the entire spectrum of mobile gadgetry, from the impressive Li-Ion battery cells onboard Apple’s laptops to other devices such as Amazon’s Kindle.


It’s now time for the iPhone to follow suit.

1 comment: